By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to purchase merchandise and digital content on Leonard Bassed’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any digital content on Leonard Bassed’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Leonard Bassed at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- All digital content is non-refundable.
- The materials on Leonard Bassed’s web site are provided “as is”. Leonard Bassed makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Leonard Bassed does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
5. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Leonard Bassed’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Johannesburg without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
6. Delivery and Refund
- Strictly no returns and refunds on all products.
- Virtual products are downloaded and will be added onto your account.
- No refunds on downloads will be accepted.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries.
- We will not be liable for any faults of a download,
- Delivery of hard products will be sent via a courier service of the companies choice.
- You may enquire delivery information upon orders.
- We will not be liable for any faults of products being delivered, as all items are checked before dispatch. In the case of hard products being faulty, any out of box damages will be assessed via stringent methods and outcomes would be at the company’s discretion.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.